Supporting the delivery and uptake of clinical guidance
Guidelines Live is delighted to be working with NICE, the experts in evidence-based best practice. By providing clinical sessions focused on the latest guidance and presented by primary care-based expert speakers, Guidelines Live supports the uptake of best practice by practitioners and commissioners to improve outcomes for everyone.
This year, the partnership between NICE and Guidelines Live includes the delivery of a dedicated stream on Wednesday 22 November, with sessions focusing on:
- what matters most—supporting the system with relevant, timely and impactful guidance
- learning from data and implementation—uptake and insights
- collaborating for success—the challenges we face and how we can overcome them to enable successful implementation.
The NICE speaker faculty includes:
- Professor Jonathan Benger, Chief Medical Officer and Interim Director of the Centre for Guidelines
- Nick Baillie, Acting Programme Director, Adoption and Implementation Team
- Craig Davidson, Implementation Facilitator (North), Field Team
- Angela Osei, Associate Director, Adoption and Implementation Team
- Victoria Carter, Implementation Support Manager, Adoption and Implementation Team.
This year, our series of keynote sessions from NICE continues on Tuesday 21 November 2023, when Professor Jonathan Benger will present a session discussing how NICE is working with system partners to identify areas in which advice can make the biggest difference.
For more details on sessions from NICE and the full agenda, visit: www.guidelineslive.co.uk/2023-agenda.
Book now to attend the sessions and visit team members from NICE at stand A50.
The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum (PCWHF) is a membership organisation for primary care clinicians with an interest in women's health. It promotes the highest healthcare standards and strives for quality care for all women.
The PCWHF is partnering with Guidelines Live to run sessions in the Public Health and Women’s Health streams. Visit the PCWHF at Guidelines Live 2023 on stand D60.